September 10, 2009

Dress Ups in Red

My little time-out adventure today got me day-dreaming of dresses.
I have a wedding as well as my mum's birthday lunch coming up, and though our budget won't stretch to a new outfit, I can still dream right?
I came across an Aussie dress haven called Madaboochoo.
They have literally thousands of dress from beautiful designers like Leona Edmiston, Seduce and tonnes more...
I like the idea of a vibrant colour like red or coral (a particular fave of mine)
Here are just a few of my finds....

Dresses from left: Red Silk Dress By Dusk | Copper & Blue Shot Strapless Dress by Dusk
Red Satin Dress with Silk Overlay by Dusk
| Coral Dress with Ruffled Hem by Grace & Hart
All pics from Madaboochoo
I'm still indecided which is my pick from this bunch let alone all the others I've flicked through!
Then of course there are shoes, bags, jewellery....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails