September 18, 2009

Friday loveliness

I can't explain what it is that this beautiful prints does to me other than ... ahhhh!


It is the work of a british artist Dan Bennett. The dot-work is so delicate and the colours soft yet rich at the same time. The yellow glow makes me feel warm and summery.
The above print 'Aster' and a few other prints are available to purchase in his print shop here.
I also love the Echinacea print with its soft lilac and yellow tones and then the explosion of pink at the top.
I recommend you also peruse through his gallery where the work is more colourful & vibrant like this one called Agapanthus.


{images from Dan Bennett}
What a lovely way to finish off a week and head into a weekend full of inspiration to create beautiful images!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails