October 13, 2009

Garland a go-go

I have noticed garlands popping up quite a bit in my pretty travels recently. With Christmas on it's way these are cute DIY decoration idea to spread the Christmas spirit throughout the house.


The garlands above and below are from the  Lobster & Swan etsy shop and are made from recycled paper and photos. I think the images themsleves are beautiful and it's no wonder when you start to look aournd the rest of the shop and find the beautiful prints for sale

......and for a real visual treat check out the blog record the day! What a creative way of collecting and recording all the fabulous 'finds' you come across every day. I definitely have scrapbook envy. I have folders of magazine pages but nothing like these amazing collages.

.... anyway back to garlands.
Here are few other finds from esty

{above} 'Butterfly Gladness Garland' by Royal Buffet
.. and check out her cool paper craft like this 'Wordy Butterfly Mobile'
 
{above} 'Paper Flower Garland' by Paper and Roses
 
{above} '12pc Nature Tags' also by Paper and Roses
There are too many to show here so go have a look for yourself at these stores;
So garlands are up there on my 'try one day' list. Maybe I'll even give it a go this Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, yes, I like Kate Greiner and Royal Buffet too. If you like paper things you should visit Kylie's blog: http://scissorsandpaperrock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails