October 29, 2009

An invitation...

An invitation to shop...yes please!
It appears that there has been an amazing shopping opportunity right here in Sydney that I have been missing out on! I'm talking about Magnolia Square - a "pop-up" event that brings together incredibly talented people to sell their goods to eager purchasers like myself. including homewares, stationary, jewellery, clothing and food.
I could truly go on and on about Magnolia Square - but alas I have no time this week .... so make sure you pop over here to find out all about the next Sydney event at the end of November.


Be sure to check out the list of retailers here too. Here's a little sampler of the types of stalls we can expect.


 Berlinski - web, etsy, blog
 
Just Smitten - web
 
Red Berry -  web,

 Lox + Savvy - web, blog
 
scissors, paper, cake - web

 
Find out more about the lady behind it all Nic MacIsaac in this interview over at Living Creatively and for even more info check out the Magnolia Square blog - Snippets
OK so who's coming with me?

{all images from Magnolia Square}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails