October 12, 2009

Outdoor Blitz

We are patiently waiting for the weather to improve so we can get stuck into our courtyard at home and "blitz it", ready for summer entertaining. We have a few ideas but my main aim is to add more greenery.
I have a found a few inspiring images on the Living Etc website. This has long been one of my fave mags and I have quite an archive at home. It is a British magazine but lots of newagencies in Australia sell it now. I am eagerly awaiting their Christmas issue which must be coming very soon. I love looking at European Christmas magazines. The images are always amazing. Hopefuly I can share some here in coming months.
But back to the Summer that is coming now (please). This set of images is from the Outdoor Space gallery. These are just a few of my picks - mostly chosen for the 'green-ness' of them!

  
 
  
There are galleries for every room in the house, so if you have a room you need inspiration for or just want to look through pretty images - Living Etc is a good place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails