December 18, 2009

Colour crush - Candy Stripes

I thought I would really get in the spirit of the season and go for a Christmas themed colour crush. I have chosen traditional red and white, but with a sweet twist. I have collected some beautiful candy cane images from a very large Flickr group - Joyful Simplicities - Peppermint/Candy Canes. With over 25, 000 images it is more a visual celebration of Christmas in general. Have a browse to see some beautiful snowy berry shots!

Here is a little collection of my favourite candy cane images. I particularly like the red and white against the powder blue in the top 2 images, it's a really fresh colour combination.
{top left: Candy Shop by Jackie Rueda | top right: Peppermint Sticks by Little Starling Photography by Lauri}
{bottom left: Candycane-okeh by andieedwards | bottom right: untitled by buttonheart}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails