December 3, 2009

The head of the bed

Today I thought I would share one of my favourite furniture stores - Brocade Home. Unfortunately I have never been there in person (as it is a US based store) but I do certainly enjoy wandering through the website.
Their room images are so pretty and they do pattern on pattern so well. There is also a lightness and freshness to their style which I love.

I've got my eye on their cut-work wall art which they often place above beds to appear like headboards.




 
I also would love to find a similar cabinets to these...

There are also matching entertainment units which I would find beautifully distracting while watching telly!
The Brocade Home team also have a blog has great collections of fashion, architecture and photography which fit with the company aesthetic.
Now I just need to find an Australian company who produces similar cut-work pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails