December 18, 2009

Polli Christmas

Inspired by my red and white candy canes, I took a peek over at the Polli website. I am a massive fan of their jewellery and I love when they branch out into home decor.
I'm glad they don't have a wish list on their site - mine would be full to overflowing with so many options, like this, these, oh and this too... stop me please!
Today I discovered the lovely seasonal Christmas items available.

{top} Decoration Kit - this set of 30 decorations are printed naturally on recycled card, plus you receive 6 metres of ribbon to use as individual decoration hangers or to create a garland. I love these intricate cut work pieces, in particular the little dove in the ring on the left of the image. A real bargain at $19.95 with free shipping in Australia.
{bottom left} Stainless Steel Decoration Kit - a set of 3 etched stainless steel decorations which come flat packed and then can by transformed into 3-dimensional hanging ornaments. Another great buy $29.95 and free shipping.
{bottom right} Love Dove Card - Another beautiful flat card that can be transformed to a hanging ornament. The red wings are weet heart shaped - too lovely! $19.95 for a pack of 4.
Now for the tough part - deciding which to buy. I think the set of 30 cardboard decorations are for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails