December 16, 2009

a sweet (paul) crush

Today I feel like I lots of little kids will on Christmas Eve! I have a new 'find' this morning that has made me very happy.

Let me introduce Paul Lowe - a Norwegian stylist living and working in New York and writer of an incredible blog, Sweet Paul . It tugs at all my heart strings - beautifully styled rooms, totally yummy recipes (especially for those with a sweet tooth) and clever and easy crafts to do yourself.
I have found a couple of really great Christmas ideas on his blog today that I want to share;


 In need of a quick gift idea - these white choc dipped candy canes look great don't they!

How about this clever way of displaying Christmas cards?

 
 Sweet Paul - Christmas idea no.5 - Snow globe Cookies
A cute d.i.y gift that can be eaten later and the jar re-used.
So I was giddy after reading some of these pages... and then I went onto his agents website - Vivian Artists and WOW! That's when I knew I had found a new crush. With 17 years experience under his belt, Paul has a large portfolio of wonderful images. He has a real flair for food styling.


 He is also very creative in still life set-up shots. Paul's resume says that "favorite projects are those that he can produce the whole story: the planning, props, food, styling, and everything else in between." I think you can really see the attention to details that he brings to his work.
 
{images used from Paul Lowe's portfolio on Vivian Artists}
Please take some time out to check out Paul's work and enjoy his blog where he chases "the sweet things in life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails