February 24, 2010

finance joy - fossil

It's always nice to open your wallet or purse and smile right? Well I like to not rely on my finances for this little moment of joy. I like to open my wallet and get a little dose of prettiness through a lovely print or detail.
One company particularly good at this is Fossil. Here are a few of there current ladies wallets which hold a pleaseant suprise on the inside.
 
I really like the colours in these ranges - no boring black,brown or beige here, and they are made from leather. Sometimes you can find a great wallet and get disappoint when it's made from PVC. They can look and feel just liek leather, but I find they don't last as well. I like to really wear a wallet in to be nice and soft.
I also found the totally sweet Weekender Zip Leather Coin Purse {below}

 
In peacock blue & pink
All these wallets are leather and price ranges from around $90 (australian). I have fond memories of browsing Fossil's shops and finding all sorts of prettiness. Check out their ladies handbags too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails