March 12, 2010

colour crush - citrus

Following on from yesterdays colourful post from h&m home, today I'm sharing some really cool and quirky products from CB2. CB2 is the younger, funkier sibling of US home retailer, Crate & Barrel. I always enjoy checking out their products and catalogues. The current style is bright and vibrant with citrus colours - lime, lemon and orange.
The Compliments Dinnerware range features pieces with fun sayings like - Jolly Good and Spiffy
The Abacus wall art piece lets you slide the colourful beads to create your own patterns and mix it up at any time.
I really like the use of the Circuit Office accessories in the shelf unit above for a different storage idea. You could line the baskets with coloured paper and create feature blocks.

Another find I really like are these hourglasses - 1 hour (large) or 15 minutes (small). I think these are a great decorator piece-  something a bit different.
I like the graphic simplicity of this Urban Mandala bed linen. Would be fun for kids to create their own adventures on in their own town.
My last find also has a childhood theme - I love this Hopscotch Rug
Check out the latest CB2 catalogue and enjoy finding your own quirky favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails