March 4, 2010

tea party dress- ups - Alice in Wonderland

For today I thought I would have look about etsy and see if I could come up with something to wear to a mad hatters tea party. With a mad hat/headpiece in mind, I came across this amazing store;
 
These incredible headbands are from Kat Swank's Liaison etsy store. I think you could possibly steal the limelight from the Mad Hatter himself in one of these pieces! Aren't they incredible? There is so much detail and fabulous colour combinations all topped off with lovely photos of gorgeous girls! You can find more out about Kat here in an interview with Love My Dress. So with the headpiece sorted, how about some jewellery?
  
These are Alice In Wonderland pieces from the Karing is Shering etsy shop. I'm particularly partial to the white rabbit and garden door pendant. The Tea Time ring is also sweet and it's little lid opens up.
Another little find I came across is the Forkometry store on Made It (an all Australian handmade marketplace)
I think this is quirky Alice inspired fashion statement. See more of Forkometry on madeit or their blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails